Director of Nursing
Looking for a Director of Nursing for a beautiful 5 star skilled Nursing Home in Long Beach CA,
Description:Summary: Accountable for the provision of high quality patient care for all residents through the effective coordination of nursing services and other interdisciplinary services. Ensures compliance with established standard practices of regulatory requirements.
Reports to: Administrator
Titles Supervised: All Nursing and Clinical Support personnel; including Social Workers
1. Establish and maintain established policies, procedures, CQI programs and safety, environmental and infection control standards. Provides direct administrative and technical supervision of nursing, admissions and continuing care functions.
2. Establishes performance goals. Provides leadership in planning, organization, evaluation and fiscal management.
3. Collaborated with executive management team on Goals of our home
4. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to develop and promote programs to enhance the resident's quality of life and healthcare
5. Ensures compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations and the policies and procedures. Follows and meets all timelines for various regulatory filing requirements.
6. Assists in the preparation of departmental budgets and allocation of funds based upon a review of department estimates and recommendations.
Education: RN or Higher
Experience: 3 years minimum experience in DON management position
Licensure: RN, State of California
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile residents within the facility. Ability to handle multiple demands and deadlines; Ability to read and communicate effectively; Ability to utilize various software packages to carryout position responsibilities
This description of responsibilities is intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the job, but is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Long Beach, CA
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:57:22 PDT