HVAC Journeyman/Master - Baltimore Maryland Area - $1500 Signing Bonus
HVAC Journeyman/Master - Work regular hours!
Very Competitive Compensation Depending on Experience
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Technician/Journeymen/Master to grow with our company. If you are looking for a career where you can build your skills and have advancement opportunities, come talk to us. We have secured several large contracts that have increased our demand for quality installations and repairs.
Primary Job Function: To provide service, repairs and new installs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards. Providing our customer with a high quality experience. Maintain excellent records and communication with management and office staff.
Work hours are primarily Monday-Friday 7 AM-4 PM. Occasional Saturday and evening hours may be required.
- 2+ years' experience preferred
- Valid Social Security Number Required
- Current driver's license and clean, insurable driving record
- Experience with residential installations
- Perform routine maintenance services
- Ability to braze, perform duct modifications and complete start-ups
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair or replace decisions
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Lift 50+ pounds, work in attic and crawl space
- Ability to maintain detailed records
- Computer skills and Manual J experience a PLUS
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Professional conduct and tidy appearance
- Provide your own tools (reimbursement for tools damaged during work)
- Be able to troubleshoot and work on all types of equipment such as (heat pumps, a/c, gas, oil and geo- thermal) Oil experience a plus
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Ability to charge system with superheat and sub-cooling methods
- CFC certification minimum type two
Benefits include excellent health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K, company vehicle
We encourage further education and will reimburse for appropriate classes and training.
Fast growing energy efficiency company with great opportunities.
Hunt Valley, MD
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:33:00 PDT