Project Services Lead
This position leads major service, reset & remodel and general service projects. This person will work with the Store Manager to find and develop the best people to represent Serv-U, provide them the tools and training needed for them to be successful, coaching and mentoring them to be part of a high performance team and a rewarding Serv-U experience. This individual will engage a positive, team oriented approach to enable company goals to be achieved in the areas of On Time Project Completion, quality of outcome (meeting project and reporting requirements), and managing projects to the lowest total cost.
• Primary duty is to provide leadership to ensure the successful execution of service & reset projects of varying complexity.
• Help build a team of capable Retail Service Reps that will successfully manage project in stores
• Ensure that all Reps are trained and provide specific direction and coaching that enables them to be solid performers and provide them opportunity for advancement
• Understand projects and timing and work with the Store Manager to schedule each week's work to ensure accurate schedule completion, best utilizing resources available.
• Utilize the Serv-U scheduling system to accurately schedule resources and share resources across functions as needed. Provide employee flexibility while adhering to project requirements
• Utilize outside people resources when required to quickly support ongoing projects or prepare for future requirements
• Monitor activity to ensure on time and accurate reporting of projects in the system.
• Address issues as they arise and support with additional training or staffing changes as required
• Ensure that support materials or information required to efficiently and effectively complete projects is available, to minimize disruption to the schedule, or that might negatively impact the outcome
• Physically monitor project results when appropriate, verifying that projects are complete to satisfaction of the customer
• Maintain positive working relationships with store management, employees & customers
• Take ownership of "opportunities", improving the process, sharing with Serv-U management and peers
• Understand Plan-O-Grams, schematics and other documents required to complete projects
• Understand and follow the process flow for projects, proactively responding to exceptions, minimizing impact on store teams
• Develop strong team leaders and teamwork, demonstrating a positive "get it done right" approach
• A passion for training and working with people. A positive service mentality
• A thorough understanding of systems deployed and how to best use them to plan, execute, report and learn
This position will be measured and compensated based on:
• On Time completion and accurate reporting of service projects
• Quality of service outcomes
• Effective planning and utilization of resources, delivering value to customers
• The knowledge and effectiveness of Sr. Reps and Reps based on thorough and effective training and support
• The ability to learn from experience and apply to process improvement
• Proficiency in Skills and Capabilities listed in MV
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
• Associates Degree in a related field or comparable education/work experience required
• At least 3 - 8 years in a service industry, with some supervisory or leadership experience
• Results oriented. Organized & methodical. Enjoy learning and change
• Demonstrated ability and desire to build and lead teams in a positive work environment
• Ability to communicate effectively, write legibly, follow directions
• Utilize technology - primarily personal devices (smartphones, tablets, PC's)
Serv-U-Success offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, 401K, Med/Dent/Vision. Company pays for Life & ADD, and Long/Short Term Disability for all Full-time employees.
At Serv-U-Success our values serve to guide our relationships as well as our actions. Each of our values reflect and support our policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe in equality through which we affirm the worth and freedom of each person and treat all with respect and dignity. Consistent with our philosophy and values, our policy is to ensure that Serv-U-Success abides by all state, federal and local regulations and statutes prohibiting discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other factor wholly unrelated to a person's skill and work performance, in all employment practices, including hiring, firing, compensation, promotion and other terms, privileges and conditions of employment. Our policy is to act fairly and remain conscious of our biases and employ without regard to their race, color, creed, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disabilities.
We help grocery chains - and the brands they carry - to succeed on the store shelf. Specifically, we provide warehousing, distribution, and in-store product management. We increase sales through superior on-shelf presentation and precisely executed promotions.
At Serv-U-Success, we're obsessed with our clients' success. That obsession drives everything we do, from the way we work to the people we hire. As a company, we pride ourselves on being as agile as we are accurate.
We employ nearly 2,000 people, in over 200 stores, across six states. Our employees are experts in on-shelf presentation and promotional execution, and they have a strong knowledge of - and strong sense of ownership in - their stores.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:30:09 PDT