Civil Design Engineer
The Engineering position requires technical expertise in roadway and highway design as well as residential and commercial site development design. The engineering duties are comprehensive, which include planning and scheduling of engineering work, client contacts, performing more advanced design, and developing contract plans, specifications and bid estimates. The ability to market and obtain new work is desirable.
* Act as Project Engineer for transportation-related projects.
* Act as Project Engineer for civil development-related projects.
* Key member of project team who leads and performs complex analysis and design.
* Key member of project team who leads and performs project management duties.
* Develop production work plans, and schedules.
* Work with other project managers and sub-consultants to establish and monitor contract budgets and scopes of work.
* Ensure proper codes and standards are being used by engineers on projects.
* Responsible for the successful completion of projects under his/her direction.
Skills and Experience
Requires a BSCE or related degree. California P.E. license and at least 10 years of design experience. Experience in project management is highly desirable. Requires advanced knowledge of design and analysis software (AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation, etc). Candidate to have the ability to prepare comprehensive engineering reports. Successful experience managing complex design projects and design teams. Experience with Caltrans, local agency, and municipality procedures is preferred.
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Management, IT, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management, and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:18:07 PDT