BPO Call Center Manager (#6338055)
BPO Call Center Manager
PerformTel, a 2014 & 2015 Inc. 5000 company, provider of world-class BPO Call Center Services is seeking a competent and experienced entrepreneurial leader to oversee and manage it's fast growing outbound sales and lead generation division. Conveniently located 30-miles outside of the Twin Cities Area, the outbound operations leader will direct, manage and oversee operations for our Outbound Sales and Lead Generation call center division. The candidate chosen for this key role will be reporting to the company CEO. We are seeking candidates with strong entrepreneurial working skills, possess competent outside of the box critical thinking, possesses superior interpersonal abilities, has a roll up the sleeves first mentality and can lead a team and manage clients autonomously with little to no hand holding.
Our ideal candidate must have vast experience in making key difficult decisions, designing and implementing scalable processes and leading a team of 20+ sales representatives in a fast-paced outbound call center operating multiple outbound sales and lead generation campaigns for our customers.
Title: Call Center Outbound Director
Operations Manager/Director Job Duties:
- Regular communication with company Clients, including C-Level executives and independent entrepreneurs/serial entrepreneurs.
- Managing client requests, concerns, implementation, including but not limited to generation and delivery of reporting, review accuracy of accounts processed, review and delivery of call recordings, clarification on invoices, full setup, implementation and training of new outbound campaigns, and other items as needed.
- Full-cycle recruiting for new sales representatives and team leader(s), potentially operations manager as operation continues to scale.
- Budget creation for department and future planning along with execution for scaling needs, including personnel, furniture, hardware and technology.
- May include a potential relocation in facility as the company grows.
- Human resources oversight and dealing with applicable matters (employee onboarding, communication with payroll department, employee retention, staff accountability, policy adherence and creation, etc.)
- Full comprehension and understanding of company policies i.e. employee handbook, payroll processes, etc.
- Oversight of client Service Agreements and billing procedures.
- Key account management
- Staff scheduling and workforce management
- Work with technology department to provide necessary reporting to clients upon request.
- Chart daily activities such as production; call log reports, daily revenue report, etc.
- Full disciplinary action, including terminations.
- Performance management of a growing sales team
- Work with other leaders as needed to meet and/or exceed goals and expectations of client(s).
- Familiarity with compliancy in a call center and can competently work with IT to implement compliant certifications as needed.
- At least three (3) years experience as a Leader in an Outbound sales and/or lead generation Call Center business.
- Demonstrates at least five (5) years of prior success with effective employee management/performance and client retention.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills. Position may require creative and critical thinking regularly, and CEO is over 30 miles away in the companies Hopkins location.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to follow instruction, design and implement processes
- Implements critical problems solving skills to make sound decisions
- Constructive, positive attitude
- Ability to take direction and comprehend and respect leadership directives.
- Experience in the following: Excel, Word, CRM's, Power and Preview Dialing Systems.
- Very strong organizational skills are a must.
- Strong IT background is a plus
Compensation: Base salary is negotiable for the right candidate. Performance bonus paid upon goals / target achievement.
- Employer matched (50/50) health benefits eligibility after 90 days of employment.
- Company cellular device for staff and client communication as necessary.
- Relocation assistance (up to $2500)
- Commission for bringing new business opportunities to the company.
- Stock Appreciate Rights Incentive (major perk and opportunity)
If you're a hungry, and passionate call center / customer service leader with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and a core objective to get things done through actions over talking and are seeking to join a young and fast-paced organization, we would enjoy hearing from you.
PerformTel Mission Statement
PerformTel is committed to providing world-class call center solutions. Through engaging in the best processes, empowering the best people, and equipping them with the best technology, we deliver what matters most to our clients, results!
If you feel confident and qualified regarding this opportunity, please attach a cover letter, professional resume and able to provide previous track record success (documentation, case studies, references, etc.) from within the call center industry.
Thank you for your time today.
PerformTel is an award winning call center founded in 2011 on the belief we could do it better. Through many stages of growth and challenge, our company has been named to the Inc.com list of the 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. in 2014 and 2015.
Poised for strong growth and innovation, PerformTel aspires to differentiate itself from the traditional, status-quo call centers through a unique approach to innovation and culture by inspiring individuals to achieve more.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:15:36 PDT