Software Engineer, Distributed Systems (Storage)
Software Engineer, Distributed Systems (Storage).
- 4+ years of solid software development and debugging skills, with experience
with C/C++, Java
- Extensive Unix/Linux development experience (NoSQL preferred)
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Quality, out-of -the box thinker that is open-minded, creative,
intelligent, and self-confident
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy,
dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up
- Experience with development in a large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with Distributed software such as Cassandra, Dynamo, Zookeeper
MapReduce, Distributed Hash Table (DHT), BigTable a BIG plus
- Familiarity with distributed data management and design/implementation trade offs in building high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems software is a BIG plus
- High Availability a BIG plus
- Experience with storage applications a BIG plus
The CEO of this well funded storage startup is famous for his innovative work at several industry giants. Join his team and work with cutting edge distributed systems technology! This startup is in stealth mode and is already winning industry awards for their innovative work. This is a great opportunity to grow your career while making a big impact on the industry (while having lots of fun)!!!
Education: A B.S. / M.S. / PhD in Computer Science or related field is required
Compensation: The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive compensation package, which includes a base salary, stock options, and benefits
We are a boutique recruitment agency working with engineers seeking the best job opportunities in today's competitive market place. We only work with carefully selected clients who offer cutting-edge technology, top salaries and lots of career growth opportunities in high-demand industries.
Our mission is to successfully partner with both our clients and candidates by building long-term relationships. Our team is trained to accurately identify and understand both client and candidate needs in order to ensure an excellent "fit" from the outset. We do not measure our success by the number of placements we make, but rather by how successful they are in the long run.
We have been in business since 2000 and have successfully built an extensive database and reputation which we can leverage to assist with your needs. Our specialty is working with companies and job seekers in the Network and Data Storage Industries.
Santa Clara, CA
Thu, 25 May 2017 09:36:23 PDT