Client Services Manager
Innovu, a Pittsburgh-based healthcare analytics company, is looking for a Client Services Manager to manage projects and lead implementations related to onboarding clients onto our cloud-based technology platform. The person in this positon will also work closely with Innovu's benefit advisors and our client's data vendors.
Who You Are
- A team player who will partner with colleagues across the entire organization to ensure successful onboarding of clients; is driven to know the "why", dig into the details, and creatively solve problems.
- A capable project and/or process manager who can quickly learn new technology and is unafraid of managing simultaneous client onboarding initiatives with varying degrees of complexity and relatively short implementation timelines.
- Someone committed to putting client, benefit advisor, and vendor needs first and has experience developing rapport with and engaging stakeholders; must be committed to building and enhancing positive relationships with all parties.
- Someone who follows best practices and processes and can drive a project through each phase to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved and onboarding is completed successfully and on-time.
- A results-focused employee who takes ownership of their projects and assignments and takes the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
- A person who provides meaningful and timely status updates to peers, managers, and clients and understands when and how to escalate when a problem or roadblock appears; can anticipate issues before they arise and proactively address them.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to coordinate with clients and vendors to obtain information and data needed to kick off and complete projects, as well as prepare for and lead phone calls and meetings to better understand client onboarding and integration requirements.
- Someone who can produce accurate and thoughtful client-ready materials (agendas, meeting summaries, presentations, etc.) and documentation.
- A colleague excited about joining a fun and collaborative team, who is willing to suggest news ways of working and help improve existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in MIS, Business Management, or related field) or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years in a client-facing role; prefer someone who has worked with clients spanning all levels of an organization (including C-suite).
- Demonstrate ability managing simultaneous projects and/or technology implementations and producing client-facing deliverables.
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively address client needs.
- Approaches problems analytically and capable of creatively solving problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to learn quickly, especially new technology and processes. Willing to assist team in development of new processes and provide input about better ways of working.
- Desire to jump in quickly and make an immediate contribution; not afraid of challenges and willing to step outside comfort zone.
- Leadership ability both externally with clients and internally with staff.
- Comfortable working independently under general direction and capable of balancing competing priorities.
- A team player who is flexible, creative, willing to roll up their sleeves, and eager to learn.
- Hands-on experience with claims data and/or other types of healthcare-related data.
- Prior experience in the technology, benefits consulting, healthcare, insurance, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Work experience in an entrepreneurial environment, particularly a startup or early growth company.
- Familiarity with cloud-based SaaS technology and Agile development practices.
- Exposure working with members of the sales organization.
- Project Management certification or coursework.
If you're interested in learning more, please send us your resume. If you have a presence on the web that we can easily access (Twitter, Github, etc.), contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another technical craft, we'd love to hear about it!
Innovu empowers employers and their benefit advisors to solve complex problems associated with optimizing the cost, quality, and efficacy of healthcare and benefits programs.
As a data management company, Innovu was founded on the belief that by bringing together vast silos of data, we can unlock powerful knowledge to solve complex challenges in new ways. We securely, accurately, and seamlessly integrate all forms of disparate data to create a consolidated "single-truth" of information. Our cloud-based solutions unlock powerful information contained in silos of benefits data, giving CEOs, CFOs, and the human resources team the scorecards and insights needed to make data-driven decisions.
Innovu's culture is that of an entrepreneurial company; fast-paced and team oriented. We believe in:
Relentless Focus - We are technologists, entrepreneurs, and healthcare and benefits industry experts who have come together with a relentless focus to empower data-driven organizations by unlocking the power of employee health and benefits information.
Agility & Leanness - Healthcare and employee benefits are going through profound changes that require our customers and our people to be able to quickly adapt. Technology is always in a state of change. Agility and lean thinking pervade our actions, our development processes, and our company.
Innovation - To empower and change an industry takes more than just cool technology. It takes unique and innovative approaches to solving previously unsolvable business problems. Innovu's people supply this innovation each day, in each process and function.
Teamwork & Communication - Our culture is based around radical candor, low ego personalities, and a straightforward and open communications style. We are committed to retaining this distinctive personality as our team grows.
Sun, 21 May 2017 10:35:09 PDT