IT / System Administrator
A successful, IT solution provider in the Phoenix metropolitan area needs a full time, experienced IT Technician / Network Specialist.
The successful candidate will join a professional team that works directly with our clients to install, support and troubleshoot new and existing networks, PCs and servers.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and customer service focus are absolute requirements.
Must have a good understanding of small business IT needs, prioritize customer and employer needs as well as be able to prioritize problems.
Microsoft certification preferred but not necessary. A working knowledge of Microsoft operating Systems is mandatory.
Candidate must have own, reliable transportation, a valid AZ, driver's license and automobile insurance that meets our specifications.
Cisco and Citrix experience a plus.
Job requirements include:
- 4 or more years of professional experience installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting computers and networks.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication and technical abilities to provide onsite, phone and email support for existing and potential customers.
- Office 365, Windows Server 2003 - 2016, Active Directory, Small Business Server 2008 - 2011, Terminal Server, Exchange Server and current Windows desktop operating systems.
- Network management, configuring switches, routers, firewalls.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain business applications.
- Work with a team of IT professionals in a professional environment as well as independently.
Standard time off for holidays, PTO and insurance reimbursement package.
Mileage reimbursement and cell phone included.
We offer an insurance reimbursement plan as well as an investment savings plan to our employees.
We are a total technology service provider in the Phoenix Metro area.
We've been in business since 1995 and service mostly small to medium sized businesses.
Fri, 26 May 2017 09:06:43 PDT