As an SEM Analyst at Info.com, you will join a small team responsible for managing online advertising programs spanning tens of millions of keywords, and hundreds of thousands of dollars per month. Info.com runs advertising across four languages, six continents, and hundreds of market segments.
Applicants must have direct experience performing SEM campaign analysis and will require strong quantitative and mathematical skills, as well as a good qualitative eye to extract meaning on the data returned. Info.com SEM Analysts must combine insights and information from data providers, tracking providers, paid network data, bid management data, and internal databases to prescribe the necessary action to increase ROI.
- Daily stewardship of campaign ROI
- Keyword Bid Management
- Maintain benchmark performance of campaigns
- Continual historical analysis of executed campaigns
- A/B and multivariate testing of campaign & adgroup structure, keyword strategy, ad copy, landing page relevance and quantitative measurement against conversions and ROI
- Suggest improvements to ad/site performance based on data collected
- Scheduled/requested creation of reports
- Testing various advertising platforms for new opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years experience running paid Search Marketing Campaigns with budgets > $1,000/day
- 1 year experience using Google Adwords (Adwords Certified candidates preferred)
- Excellent understanding of Excel, comfort working with spreadsheets with up to 1 million records, knowledge of VBA and macros a plus
- Aptitude to quickly learn new SEM tools
- Basic understanding of URL structure in digital campaigns
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Ability to manage complex task lists
- Second language (non-Spanish) a plus
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter advertising a plus
- BA/BS required
This is a permanent, full-time position based at our downtown Chicago offices. We offer a fun and creative environment, competitive salary, generous holiday and vacation days, and a full list of benefits, including health, vision and dental coverage, and a 401(k). No telecommuters, please.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements. Please no phone calls.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:10:47 PDT