Associate Director of Housing for Administrative Services
Job Title Associate Director of Housing for Administrative Services
Posting Number 20170055EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department Housing Office
The Associate Director of Housing for Administrative Services serves as a member of the professional staff in the Department of Housing and Residence Life. The position has a main focus of coordinating all services related to room assignments and occupancy in the halls and College Courts, serve as the office manager for the central housing office, and provides leadership and direction to the department in the absence of the Director. The Associate Director also serves as a liaison with The Athletic Department, the Institute for International Studies, the English as a Second Language Program, and the Office of Student Disabilities. The Associate Director serves as a part of the professional staff on-call rotation for residential campus, and serves as a member of the central housing leadership team. This is a twelve-month, live-on campus position and reports directly to the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's degree in student personnel or related field required.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in residence life required.
• Experience in supervision of staff and advising student groups is required.
• Must have basic computer knowledge with Access and Excel programs.
• Must also have worked with StaRez (our housing software package) and must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the system.
• Also expected is ability to organize, and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Posting Date 06/19/2017
Closing Date 07/10/2017