Program Coordinator-Student Services
Job Title Program Coordinator-Student Services
Posting Number 20170052EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department LGBT Programs
This position will coordinate educational programming and services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender ( LGBT ) students, as well as allies. Develop partnerships to educate the University community on issues that LGBT individuals confront and the contribution these individuals make to a diverse campus community.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of five (5) years working to address issues confronting the LGBT community.
• Strong communication, team building, and collaboration skills.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• A Master's degree in human services or related field is preferred.
• Demonstrated high level of competency in delivery of programs and services.
• Ability to develop and maintain partnerships with an array of campus constituencies.
Posting Date 06/19/2017
Closing Date 07/10/2017