Nuclear Medicine Technologist/UKHC
An experienced Nuclear Technologist is necessary to manage patient throughput, quality control, inventory, equipment evaluation and calibration, billing accuracy and regulatory compliance.
This position will be responsible for executing diagnostic studies and interventional procedures by following unit policies/procedures for radiation safety, patient safety, radiopharmaceutical administration, QA, and imaging.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist/UKHC
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
REGISTERED NUCLEAR MED TECH
pulling, pushing, lifting, walking, standing
potential for all shifts, holidays, and weekends
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Are you board certified in nuclear medicine?
- * Do you have a diploma, associates degree or higher in radiology and/or nuclear medicine?
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid, full-time employment experience you have as a Nuclear Medicine Technician.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs.com
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Academic Keys
- Latinos in Higher Education
- A colleague, friend, and/or family member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter