SENIOR RESEARCH ANALYST, University Research (8859/F1917)
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Relations (CR), the Senior Research Analyst is responsible for managing data related to corporate engagement and investment on campus including gathering, storing, updating and reporting on both critical operational metrics and specialized reports for management.
- Primary responsibility for the organization and management of the Corporate Relations CRM system.
- Responsible for tracking and recording leads, and relevant prospect information in the CR CRM system.
- Responsible for gathering information on corporate engagements across campus, including the Office of Sponsored Programs Kuali Coeus system that tracks sponsored research and adding that information to the CRM, and gathering additional external data as needed.
- This information is used in the preparation of regular reports for CR Director, University Leadership, the CR Dashboard, and Corporate Profiles.
- This position supports adhoc bench marking and research requests as needed, and manages all systems and policies related to the Information Management Function.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience required. Masters degree preferred.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of cumulative experience working in business development, corporate relations, higher education or related research environment, or technology transfer.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and written skills.
- Ability to write reports suitable for a senior level audience; ability to translate large amounts of information into clear charts and visuals.
- Fluency with computer software (databases, spreadsheet, word processing, PowerPoint).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid recommendations and conclusions