Fiscal Analyst 2
Working Title Fiscal Analyst 2
Inspire Awesome with Eastern Washington University. We are currently seeking a Fiscal Analyst 2.
This fiscal analyst position performs working level payroll activities under general supervision within the Payroll section of the Office of Controller. Position utilizes independent judgment and analysis of data in performing assigned work.
On top of salary, the University offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, life and disability insurance and retirement. In addition, EWU offers generous vacation and sick leave accruals, 10 paid holidays per year and fringe benefits, suck as tuition waiver for employees, discounted EWU sports tickets and free transportation through STA buses.
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.
About Eastern Washington University
Eastern is a regional, comprehensive university located in Cheney, 20 minutes from downtown Spokane. In addition to Eastern's Cheney campus, we also offer our Riverpoint campus in Spokane, plus additional teaching/learning centers located in other cities throughout Washington State. Enrollment has reached over 12,000 students. The Cheney-Spokane area is the heart of the Inland Northwest, with excellent restaurants, theater, shopping, skiing, hiking, lakes, a choice of living in a medium-sized city or a small town, and high quality schools and housing.
Eastern Washington University is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty, staff, students, and academic program offerings and to strengthening sensitivity to diversity throughout the institution. Eastern Washington University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of historically underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.
Conditions of Employment
This position, during the course of university employment will be involved in the receipt or, or accountability for, university funds or other items of value. Successful applicant will be required to pass a background check for continued employment. This is an agency shop position.
If you would like to obtain a copy the Essential Functions Analysis form, which describes the physical and mental demands of the position, please contact Vara Lyn Conrath at email@example.com.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree which includes 18 quarter or 12 semester hours in accounting and/or auditing.
- One or more years relevant accounting or auditing professional experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate interest, ability and/or experience promoting cultural competency, universal accessibility and/or diversity.
- Experience working with payroll using an integrated payroll enterprise system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office products, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate and foster a culture of ethical leadership, a commitment to diversity, and encourage a supportive team-oriented work environment.
Other Skills and Abilities: