Vice President for Development and Executive Director of TTC Foundation
TTC, located in Charleston, SC, is a public, two-year multi-campus institution, that provides quality education and promotes economic development in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties. TTC is a member of the State Board for Technical and Comprehensive Education system.
The Vice President for Development and Executive Director of TTC Foundation is a member of the President's Administrative Cabinet and will assist the college to meet its needs by coordinating the planning, development and implementation of a comprehensive fund-raising and donor stewardship program under the direction of the President.
- Serves on the President's Administrative Cabinet, addressing a wide variety of college-wide opportunities and challenges.
- Maintains strong relationships with (and knowledge of) all divisions and campuses of the college in order to advocate for their needs.
- Represents the college at community events and through strategic partnerships.
- Oversees the college's federal, state and private grant seeking efforts and assists with grant compliance efforts for funded projects.
- Oversees and manages the Development budget and a Development Office staff of eleven full-time employees working in the areas of Annual Fund, Alumni Relations, Major Gifts, Donor Stewardship, Business Operation and Grants.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of a comprehensive development program to support the strategic priorities of the college, including annual and other special campaigns.
- Oversees the development and implementation of the TTC Foundation's strategic plan.
- Manages the financial resources and day-to-day administration of the TTC Foundation and its various programs and funds.
- Directs and supports the work of the TTC Foundation's highly engaged 70-member board of trustees and related committees.
- Upholds a philosophy of relationship-based donor development that nurtures both existing and potential donors, builds strong alliances and develops effective advocates throughout the college's service area.
Minimum Requirements: This position requires a master's degree plus seven (7) years of progressively responsible work experience related to this position.
Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated understanding of philanthropy and fund raising; personnel management experience; and proficiency in common computer applications.
To be considered for this position applicants MUST complete the online SC State Jobs Employment Application. Application requirements: complete on-line application; attach cover letter, resume, five professional references including names, titles, institutions or companies, and contact information.
Unofficial transcripts may also be attached, mailed to (Human Resources, PO Box 118067 Charleston, SC 29423), or faxed 843.574.6682 to the Human Resources Office by the deadline date and time. Official transcripts are required upon offer of employment.
Applications are due by 4:00 PM, July 14, 2017. Trident Technical College offers a competitive salary and benefits package for this position. The minimum salary for this position is $135,871.
Employment applicants may be subject to a background check. Failure to consent to a background check will result in the removal of your application from further consideration. Background checks are conducted in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Trident Technical College is an equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate in the admission or employment on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy.