Paper Machine Supervisor
ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING DIVISION
A top-tier packaging company is looking for an experienced Paper Machine Supervisor to join their team. We have an urgent need for a talented Paper Supervisor and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response. We are hoping to find a candidate with a strong background in packaging, paper, pulp, converting, plastics/containers, or tissue experience. Our client is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing into 2018. The company will provided full relocation, industry leading benefits, and a high competitive base salary. The plant has innovative equipment and a positive work environment. This position is a fast-track role into Production Management as the company will experience massive growth over the next 3 years.
POSITION: Paper Machine Supervisor
LOCATION: Portland, OR
SALARY: Based on Experience and Education
DEGREE: YES - MUST HAVE A Technical Degree
EXPERIENCE: 7-20 years Manufacturing Experience in a packaging, pulp/paper, box plant, converting, or tissue mill No other industries will be considered for this position.
SHIFT - Day Shift
Lead team of hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education. Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. Develops individuals and the team to solve routine operational issues. Motivates the team to achieve established performance targets. Organizes and facilitates team meetings utilizing the CI performance process. Coaches team members to use the performance process on the floor. Administers policies and procedures. Initiates and implements continuous improvement projects. May conduct presentations and formal training.
* Develop team to solve own day-to-day operational issues
* Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
* Organize and facilitate work team meetings
* Solve daily operational issues
* Administer policies and practices
* Initiate and implement projects
* Conduct presentations and formal training programs
* Improve team communication
* Bachelor degree - Technical ONLY
* 5 years or more of paper machine management experience in a high-speed/high-volume manufacturing plant = Paper Mill Experience only
* Only packaging, pulp/paper/ box plant, converting paper, or tissue mill experience will be considered.
* Very stable job history is required.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 27 May 2017 20:15:22 PDT