A leading producer of industrial products is looking for a Project Engineer to join the team in Murray, KY. The company specializes in many different products to meet customer needs and the market. We need a strong leader who can seek out new project ideas and bring an innovative mind to the group. We need a candidate who can improve the project performance in the plant and ensure the right technical decisions are made to improve the current process. This job requires a background in the manufacturing of chemicals and experience with capital projects. We will provide a highly competitive compensation package and a positive working culture.
* BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
* 4-15 years of experience working in a high volume chemical manufacturing plant.
* Experience with capital project management
* Must have experience managing engineers
* Must have experience working with mechanical integrity
* Equipment installation
* PSM Plant experience
* Excellent communication and steady job history
* High energy and hands-on approach
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:10:32 PDT