This role will be primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all employee payments related to transactions involving new hires, terminations, ad-hoc items (e.g. spot bonus), commissions, wage garnishments, and other pay related modifications on a bi-weekly basis. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, is extremely detail-oriented, and is able to communicate and collaborate effectively with various departments.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Process bi-weekly payroll with all information as required:
- All time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc.
- Voluntary and involuntary deduction-related transactions including, flexible spending, 401(k), garnishments, tax levies, etc.
- State and Federal taxes, including quarter and year-end reconciliations.
- Review day-to-ADP interface data to ensure importing of payroll information into payroll software is valid and accurate
- Import hourly time data from ADP Time and Attendance module into Payroll system, validate for approvals, and reconcile for processing.
- Process manual checks as requested and approved
- Setup/verify direct deposit accounts requested by employees
- Respond to various internal and external inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain payroll records for all new hires, terminations, salary increases, deductions, direct deposit, earnings and W-4, and other related items
Commissions & Bonuses Calculations & Processing
- Prepare and calculate monthly commissions using Xactly
- Track and process commissions clawbacks.
- Communicate and collaborate with sales personnel and management regarding variable compensation calculations and adjustments
- Consolidate and reconcile monthly/quarterly bonuses for all departments
Accounting & Reporting
- Prepare and enter payroll journal entries to Netsuite
- Prepare and send 401K, FSA, & HSA data to processors/providers.
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Prepare and enter journal entries for monthly payroll accruals (Payroll, PTO, Commission, and Bonus)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all payroll accounts and accruals (Payroll clearing, Employee advances, 401K, HSA, Commuter Benefits, FSA, Commissions, Bonus, PTO)
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when (W-2, W-2c, & 1099's)
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 23:31:52 PDT