Sr. Project Engineer
Our client is looking for an experiencedElectrical Project Engineer to join the team . The responsibility of this role will be to support the development and launch of new products, conducting trials and experiments to validate raw material performance and troubleshoot manufacturing-related issues. This role will work closely with the quality department in order to develop and implement appropriate test methods to ensure compliance to internal and customer specifications.
- Responsible for the composition and maintenance of packaging specifications, related test methods and SOPs
- Development of new packaging technologies that are capable of running on existing new equipment
- Trouble shooting issues that arise during line trials and package testing on moderate to low-moderate risk projects with minimal supervision
- Influence and negotiate with cross functional team members to implement the optimal consumer package solutions
- Understands the relationship between package, product and process
- Identify and implement cost savings and continuous improvement
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 plus years of experience working in a pulp, paper, tissue, corrugated, or paper products plant
- Experience with managing projects
- High-speed managing experience
- Leadership qualities and driven to become a project engineering manager
- Daily troubleshooting and needs of performance criteria
- Experience with HVAC projects, maintenance equipment, specs, and equipment installation
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Green Bay, WI
Sat, 27 May 2017 20:15:36 PDT