Paper Machine Superintendent
Our client is looking for an experienced paper machine superintendent to join the team . The responsibility of this role will be to manage day to day operations in the area of production. This individual is responsible for one or more paper machines for all shifts and reports to the Paper Mill Manager.
- Plan/control production performance
- Coordinate efforts with maintenance and technical departments
- Monitor compliance w/ standard op procedures
- Provide leadership to machine personnel to ensure safe operations
- Any other duties assigned by management
- BS Degree - Engineering is required
- Over 5 years of experience managing a paper machine and paper mill experience
- Must have experience managing over 20 machine operators
- Expert troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the paper machine process and operation of equipment
- Strong mechanical skills and product knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:19:56 PDT