Finance Director Domestic F&I Director GM Ford Chrysler Only
Are you a skilled Finance Director that maximizes their pay plan and has great CIT's and paperwork? Great news, we want you to join our team!
Atlantic Coast Automotive Group in South Florida is currently seeking only the best of the best F&I Directors to join our team!
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our assets are our people, reputation and capital: We make a concerted effort to identify and recruit the very best person for each job. We hire our people one by one. In a service business we know that without the best people we cannot be the best dealership group. We want to be big enough to handle any request from our customers effectively while being small enough to maintain the personal attention, loyalty, camaraderie, and morale among our employees that we all treasure and that contributes greatly to our success.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the best of the best Finance Director with a proven and winning track record to join our Team in one of our 9 South Florida locations.
• Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders.
• Produce & submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure timely funding.
• Meet and exceed monthly objectives.
• Adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations as they apply to Finance & Insurance.
• Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes.
• Adhere to Approved Product and Product Pricing Guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
• Thorough understanding of retail automotive sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of commitment to customer service.
• Detail oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and multi-task.
• Self-motivated enthusiastic/career oriented presence in a team environment.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Industry best F&I Pay Plan (up to 25% Individual & 10% Override).
• Best and friendliest F&I process around.
• Annual Bonuses and Contests exceeding $100,000.
• Generous longevity bonus.
• Medical, Dental and Vision and 401(k).
• Superior Training with in-house F&I Training and Process.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and submit your resume.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:40:20 PDT