Our client manages and manufacturers quality products within the chemical manufacturing industry. With a growing product line and exceedingly growing customer base, we are looking for talented electrical and instrumentation engineers now. As an organization we have a stellar culture, team building practices, and believe in developing strong relationships with other plant locations. We have clear values, high standards, and drive performance daily. If you are looking to join a successful team with top-notch benefits, please apply today.
* SME of electrical and instrumentation in the reliability department
* RCA, reliability standards, and master all corrective measures
* Planning, execution, and daily troubleshooting
* Cost, budget, and mapping daily reports
* Organize meetings and planning for the operators and techs
* Manage KPIs and daily team goals
* BS in Mechanical Engineering
* Over 5-10 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
* PMs, CMMS, RCA, and RCFA
* AutoCAD, SAP, NEC, NBIC, and Lean manufacturing knowledge
* Professional and technical skills
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 3 Jun 2017 20:09:49 PDT