Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Superintendent to join the team . This position will lead the Electrical Maintenance Operations for the plant. This candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance process. They must have a passion for safety and be able to influence effective working relationships.
- Support and drive safe work behaviors
- Execute process improvement projects
- Manage daily operations/maintenance of site equipment
- Forecast and execute all work orders assigned in a timely and safe manner
- Plan/execute capital investment improvements through the Maintenance & Engineering Manager and Project Engineer
* BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required.
* 4 -10 years of experience working as a E/I Supervisor in a manufacturing plant.
- 4-10 years working in a packaging, paper, plastics, containers, or food/beverage plant is highly preferred
- Expert PLCs, Allen Bradley, DCS, Siemens, Rockwell, and Delta V
- Strong knowledge of Instrumentation and controls experience
- Expert planning, scheduling, and mentoring supervisors, leads, and techs
- Control design experience
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Mon, 29 May 2017 13:23:06 PDT