EDA Circuit Simulation Software Engineer
Silicon Valley, CA. relocation provided
Key contributor to the development of analog circuit simulator nanometer circuit verification platform; working closely with other analog circuit simulator developers, architects and application engineers to resolve defects, enhance accuracy, performance, capacity, and functionality for all circuit analyses.
• Develop new and compatibility features for the core circuit simulator.
• Enhance core circuit simulator, e.g., performance, accuracy, capacity, convergence.
• Maintain and enhance compatibility with other simulators.
• Profile and identify bottlenecks in performance of various analyses for very large circuits.
• Improve numerical algorithms used in the core engine.
• Debug difficult testcases with accuracy, performance, capacity, or functional issues.
A successful candidate will have a proven track-record of developing efficient, high-quality EDA software products and an advanced or expert level background in circuit simulator development and associated algorithms.
• 10+ years of experience in development and optimization of commercial circuit simulators.
• Strong background in numerical methods and sparse matrix techniques.
• Should have detailed understanding of the internal workings of a circuit simulator.
• Excellent knowledge of analog electrical circuits.
• Knowledge of Verilog-A and modeling in Verilog-A.
• Outstanding programming skills in C and C++, preferably on Linux platform.
• Proficiency in memory optimization, high-performance data structures and algorithms.
• Advanced multithreading programming experience.
• Solid background in object-oriented design and software engineering processes.
• Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant area.
CAE Recruiters is a nationwide engineering recruitment firm specializing in CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA scientific software development, implementation and use for over 25 years.
Careers that we focus on include:
* Design Automation and Enterprise Software Vendors. Both MCAE and EDA as well as PLM/Enterprise Software. Software Development, Sales/Marketing and Field Applications Engineering.
* Design Automation methodology and tools for: EDA and MCAE Design Environments
* Electronic Design Engineering for all high end applications; full custom chips, ASIC, FPGA, PCB's and MEMS.
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-667-6680
San Jose, CA
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:25:48 PDT