Zigatta has teamed up with a thriving client in the sports industry going through tremendous growth Frisco, TX in regards to an immediate need for a UX Designer, with at least 1-3 years' experience. This person will join an amazing culture!! This person will be joining a team that has outstanding chemistry and a great working environment!
• The position involves working in close collaboration with teams that include business analysts & solution architects to draw up ideas/ concepts that are grounded through systems design thinking, information architecture and service design principles.
• Effectively present UX solutions that ensure the design meets both business objectives & end-user expectations and deliver value by liaising with design & engineering teams located across geographies
• Focus areas include Media, Entertainment, and Sports
• Applying theory to practice (Interface/ Interaction/ Visual Design, Usability Engineering/ Service design/ Prototyping) in digital transformation projects & discussions.
• Managing multiple customer requirements/ projects will be key as well as generating ideas/ concepts on the fly is critical for the job
• 2+ years of relevant technical experience
• Thorough understanding of UX guidelines of various mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8, etc.) and a stronghold on facets that govern user experience of mobile/ smartphone platforms & related channels (web/ mobile-web/ mobile/ SMS/ etc.).
• Skilled with wireframing tools - converting excel requirements into wireframes
• Stronghold on interface/ interaction design, visual design and service design concepts
• Consistent performance in creating good experiences throughout the user's journey across various digital channels
• Should be skillful in using appropriate tools/ methods to conduct highly creative and effective brainstorming sessions. Should demonstrate a good visual/ graphic design capabilities
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:01:39 PDT