Our client is seeking a talented Reliability Engineer to join their team in Wichita, Kansas. The company is under a massive expansion and they need an experienced Reliability Engineer to lead the mechanical team and re-design of the equipment. This is a full-time/direct-hire position and this position is an urgent fill for the organization. Any qualified candidate will receive a quick interview and hire process. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018. The client will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high competitive base salary. Please be prepared to relocate to area if you are not a local candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To lead all electrical engineering work during and after the expansion.
* Electrical and project design, a qualified candidate who can work alone and within a team setting.
* Develop and manage electrical projects.
* Coordinate and manage the budgets, resources, suppliers, and contractors.
* Apply technical skills to all facets of the plant and projects.
* Over 8 years of experience in reliability engineering in a chemical manufacturing environment.
* BS degree in Mechanical Engineering is required for this job.
* Must have experience with chemical manufacturing maintenance.
* Expert skills in troubleshooting
* Very stable job history and strong communication skills.
* Strong skills in reliability - PMs, CMMS, SAP, and RCA
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 27 May 2017 20:15:37 PDT