Programmer Analyst (1733)
The ideal candidate would have a well-rounded knowledge of technology with a desire and aptitude to learn new technologies. An ideal candidate will be skilled in motivating and supporting technology solutions, which improve operational efficiencies.
The candidate will support the onePratt infrastructure technologies mainly the Student Information System (Ellucian Colleague) and our dynamic forms, document management and communications tools. This team member will also provide the expertise to properly document administrative processes as they pertain to Colleague delivered processes. They will assist with user and system maintenance providing tier one support of those systems.
- Perform daily tasks and user support associated with the Student Information System.
- Provide tier one user support of the onePratt technologies, addressing permissions, credentials and process inquirie.
- Perform data assessments to validate data quality in Student Information System.
- Build and execute testing strategies in support of onePratt process development.
- Document new and existing business processes in business units in coordination with project efforts.
- Write and maintain effective user and process documentation.
- Provide training and follow-up support.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Experience: Information Technology related experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills as well as demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and discretion and work under pressure with attention to detail essential. Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague application, Microsoft SQL and UNIX is preferred. Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of staff; understanding of importance of diversity in higher education.
In order to be considered please submit a resume, a cover letter that includes salary history and expectations, and the names and contact information for three professional references. PRATT INSTITUTE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND RECOGNIZES AND VALUES THE BENEFITS OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.