The General Manager is responsible for managing and growing the operations and customer partnerships in their respective area of responsibility. The General Manager is charged with the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure clean and well-maintained facilities, placing maximum emphasis on the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health & safety, and grounds, in coordination and conjunction with the Owner's goals and objectives. The position is responsible for budgeting and P&L performance, and coordinates the activities, vendors and manpower required for current and future needs of the portfolio of facilities. The General Manager will manage the portfolio in alignment with All Clean Facility Services, LLC (ACFS) corporate policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Provides general oversight of the day-to-day customer service operations across the portfolio of facilities
- Manages group of field and night supervisors working under this position
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer concerns in a professional and prompt fashion
- Puts together annual budgets for customers to review
- Sets guidelines by which department shall operate e.g., protocols, policies and procedures for the use and maintenance of tools, equipment and supplies
- Responsible for growth opportunities
- Monitors, evaluates, and value engineers Operational activities in order to achieve goals, financial targets and milestones, while satisfying the clients needs and expectations
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for vertical sales
- Track record holding leadership positions
- College education
- 5+ years of experience in service or property/asset management industries
- Proven experience in Class A Commercial Real Estate service
- Proven ability to communicate with employees across hierarchies
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, Salesforce, or similar CRM)
- Flexible work schedule
- Strategic thinker willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- Results-oriented with proven analytical skills and ability to use data to answer questions
- Participatory management style and team leader
- Competitive Compensation Plan - commensurate with experience
- Attractive commissions on sales
- Quarterly Bonus
- Cell Phone allowance
- A comprehensive healthcare package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunities for career development
Job Type: Full-time
At All Clean Facility Services, we are an entrepreneurial, client-focused service organization that goes far-beyond "commercial cleaning". We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients at every location that we service, by providing solutions to client "pain points". We do this by learning the clients specific needs, and we strive to meet or exceed those needs, every day!
We are a professional, fast-paced, growing, and profitable facilities service company, servicing a wide variety of commercial clients in the following industries: medical, commercial, institutional, luxury hi-rise residential, distribution & logistics, and we have new clients coming on-line every day!
Although we are based in Roswell, GA, we are actively servicing customer client locations in over 40 of the 48 contiguous states! In order to satisfy the demands of these new clients, we are seeking high caliber talent across all levels of the organization, from Executives & Managers, to commercial cleaners and floor maintenance technicians.
If you are interested in joining our fast-paced, entrepreneurial team, please apply today by replying to this job posting, and be sure to include all of your contact information and attach a copy of your resume.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 11:30:15 PDT