Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their team. The company is profitable, stable, and rapidly expanding in 2018. This position will be responsible for implementing human resource practices and objectives that will encourage a maximum performing culture. The HR Manager will be in charge of managing employee relations, training employees, recruitment, and compensation.
- Create and execute staffing plans
- Manage recruitment
- Create and execute training strategies
- Coordinate employee activities
- Responsible for health, safety, and environmental management system
- Manage and maintain HR reporting systems (monthly metrics, payroll, benefits)
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 8-20 years of experience as HR Manager
- Employee relations experience
- Ability to influence, motivate, and direct people
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Candidate must have stable job stability - No contractors or multiple job changes.
- Must have experience working in the packaging or pulp and paper industry, Will consider other manufacturing if the expeirence is from high volume companies with multiple plants.
- Union experience is preferred but open to nonunion candidates
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:16:11 PDT