The Network Engineer position will expand your existing skills while at the same time develop your business savvy. You will gain invaluable experiences: in people management and time management, team leadership, and client interactions, and in project management as project leader and implementer
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting and upgrades of all IT systems or components.
- Assist with the planning, execution, monitoring and control of all engineering project related tasks and activities
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining environment stability
- Assist with storage allocation and support
- Document software and system configuration.
- Design and setup a TCP/IP network including DNS, DHCP, and WINS • Design, implementation and configuration of a multi-office Microsoft Active Directory
- Physically built and configured IBM/Dell/HP server equipment
- Design, setup, and implementation of a highly available virtual environment using VMware
- Design, setup, and implementation of a storage area network (NetApp, EMC or EqualLogic) on fibre channel or iSCSI
- Design, setup, and implementation of a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 email environment
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls
Preferably, this individual should also have some of the following experiences in technology:
- Design and installation of VDI environments •
- Design and installation of legal application software
- Design, setup, and implementation of a multi-site Document Management System (Autonomy or Worldox Products)
- Install equipment into server racks including cable management
- Programming/scripting experience
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field or the equivalent in experience.
Since 1985, TOSS Corporation has focused on providing data storage and availability, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Cloud based services to North America-based enterprises of all sizes. Over the years we have helped many companies relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their businesses and realizing their goals.
TOSS C3's services are focused on providing the business tools that businesses need to compete, providing affordable technology designs based on business requirements. Our technology solutions cut costs and puts our clients in a position to prosper.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:04:20 PDT