Installs signs and surveys sites.
Primary Job Duties:
• Works with Project Manager, Sales Representative and Fabricator to optimize the right sign for the right location, "On Time, the First Time".
• Understands and executes work orders.
• Surveys installation sites to determine installation requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining tools, equipment, installation vehicles and hardware.
• Maintain valid drivers license in good standing, at all times.
• Adhere to all safety regulations and quality control regulations during installations.
• Install all types of signs, including interior, exterior and electrical..
• Operate and maintain boom and bucket truck.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
• Be able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
Measurements of Successful Performance in this Position:
• Attendance and absentee record within company standards.
• Completing all jobs in the budgeted time, in keeping with the "On Time, The First Time" philosophy.
• 100% compliance with OSHA safety procedures.
• Zero traffic tickets and violations.
• Meets personal goals.
• Completes all assigned training and educational programs.
• Meets with his/her supervisor on a quarterly basis to discuss goals and progress.
Full service sign company
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:20:32 PDT