Paper Machine Superintendent
Our client is looking for a Unit Paper Machine Superintendent to join their team. The company is profitable, stable, and rapidly expanding in 2018. This role will work closely with the Production Area Leader to optimize our pulp mill activities for a large paper mill. The successful candidate will focus on improving productivity and reducing costs.
- Responsible for safety performance, managing safety programs that include annual training, scheduled safety meetings, safe job performance by employees, dealing with job performance issues as they arise
- Responsible for leading resources in the development of safety SOP's and guidelines
- Review all safety incidents in the department and participates in developing cause maps
- Ensure compliance with all environmental OSHA, labor, and government regulation
- Any other duties assigned by management
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5-20 years or more of experience working in a pulp mill environment
- Experience working on the bleaching or pulp mill side of the mill
- Problem solving, planning, and process line execution is mandatory
- Full understanding of the pulping and bleaching process of the paper industry
- Excellent communication & leadership skills are paramount in obtaining this role
- Hands-on approach, high energy, and drive to excel are required
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Fri, 26 May 2017 20:20:35 PDT