Exciting District Manager opportunities nationally.
If you have experience in the home improvement and are open to relocation, please apply today.
The District Manager position is responsible for managing and directly the sales activity of a team
of Sales Representatives. This position has full spectrum responsibility for sales
activity in the assigned district.
Home Improvement Industry industry experiance preferred!
• Participates in the development and execution of strategic business goals and objectives for a
• Develops and executes short and long term sales strategies that are in alignment with company
• Makes recommendations in response to changing market and competitive conditions.
• Oversees and drives sales growth through the development and implementation of scalable
• Maintains staffing through effective hiring, coaching, training and employee relations activities
• Generate reports based on sales projections and results for the Vice President Sales
• Develop interdepartmental relationships to ensure coordinated efforts in existing and expansion
• Build company market position and maintain market reputation within the specified district
• Effectively communicate status, challenges and opportunities with the management team both
verbally and in written reports
• Insures that all employees are educated on and follow all company policies and procedures
• Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
• 5+ years in progressively more responsible sales leadership roles desired
• Previous experience as a sales leader with a proven track record of maintaining and exceeding a
specified quota throughout their career desired
• Ability to travel within designated District required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including face-to-face selling, required
• Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and solve problems rapidly desired
• Able to calculate numbers with a strong attention to detail required
• Strong organization and time management skills required
• Understanding of MS office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and Excel desired
• Strong listening skills with a solid work ethic required
Sales - District Manager
• Management experience including recruiting, employee relations and training desired
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required
• Ability to respond to commonly occurring problems and situations for which standards,
procedures and/or precedents exist
Environmental / Physical Surroundings:
• Standard office environment with indoor temperatures
• Repetitive hand motion (typing, dialing, mouse) are a regular part of this position
American Exteriors has licensed and insured quality workmanship and controlled quality assurance because we own and operate our own factory. American Exteriors has thousands of reviews from customers who love us, a well-established reputation, and a sense of responsibility for our energy efficient products and how they affect your home, your family and the environment.
Career video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSWscGiA4s&feature=youtu.be
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:57:41 PDT