Business Office Director for Brand New Luxury Senior Living Community!
Oakmont of Carmichael is a new premier retirement community situated in Carmichael , CA. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living, Oakmont of Carmichael provides quality, comfort and a continuum of care with five-star services and amenities. We are looking to build a team of skilled professionals with a passion for working with seniors and a desire to play an important role working at the finest Senior Living Community in the Carmichael area. We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Business Office Director (BOD) for our community!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable activity for the Community
- Manage human resources, employee payroll and benefits activity for the Community
- Manage the new hire process for employees
- Organize and maintain resident, employee and accounting/business files
- Respond to Residents requests and assist in the coordination of services to residents, families and guests
The right candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. College course or other education in business administration and/or management preferred.
- Prefer two years experience in accounting, human resources and payroll, preferably in the hospitality industry or senior living industry
- Ability to perform moderately complex math problems, read and understand budgets and other financial reports/statements
- Proficiency in keyboard and data entry skills and ability to use ten-key calculator
- Ability to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language and to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, vendors, residents, and their families
- Must be able to demonstrate patience, compassion and empathy towards employees, seniors and families
- Ability to follow written and oral directions, take initiative and to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently without supervision
- Be mobile and able to perform the physical requirements of the job. Good physical health, verified by a health screening, including a chest x-ray or an intradermal test
- Must pass criminal background check
We offer a competitive rate of pay for the right person. We offer great benefits for medical, dental, and vision; paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays.
Oakmont is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring, developing, and promoting team members based on individual ability and job performance.
Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the Assisted Living and Memory Care Industry, having planned and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western United States. Our company is dedicated to hearing, understanding and responding to the needs of aging seniors. Our award winning communities and attentive staff ensure that our residents retirement years will be full of comfort and luxury.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:36:22 PDT