Our client is looking for a Production Superintendent to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and expanding quickly through 2018. The Production Superintendent will be responsible for managing the plant production activities. They will also be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of prouction actions.
- Direct and supervise crew
- Ensure that payroll and timekeeping records are complete and accurate
- Maintain daily logs
- Manage equipment calibrations
- Perform daily procedures to ensure that all equipment is safe and running smoothly
- Manage capital projects
- Order supplies and tools for operators as necessary
- All other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 4-15 years of experience in corrugated experience.
- Must have production supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and job stability is mandatory.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:19:37 PDT