Our client is looking for an experienced Production Superintendent. The main function of this position is to manage all interaction between the customer and the company. The position requires handling the customer's overall experience and expectations by providing in-house support. A wide variety of creativity and latitude is expected. The company is growing rapidly over the next 5 years throughout the US. We are looking for leaders and candidates who want to advance their careers. We are an industry leaders in our product line and will offer a competitive benefits and salary package.
- Support supplier plants in improving overall service by acting as a liaison between the company and the customer
- Manage internal and external customer relationships
- Provide technical assistance and field support to product management group during research projects and product testing
- Research and evaluate new products and innovations
- Any other duties assigned by management
- BS Degree in engineering is required
- Experience as a technical leader in a corrugated plant manufacturing plant
- Understanding of PSM plant operations.
- 4-15 years of experience working in the corrugated manufacturing plant
- Excellent training and employee development skills
- Proven track record of successfully training and promoting employees
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Leadership skills, intuitive business judgment
- Ability to travel as needed
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 20:16:49 PDT