KCS- Engineering & Manufacturing Division- Production Engineer
Our client is an industry leading top global packaging company who is looking for a Production Engineer to join their team. We are looking for dynamic leaders and engineers who can advance to a high level role over the next 3 years as our client is experiencing major growth in the US and Internationally. This is a fast track position and any candidate who has the desire to grow and advance within an innovative company please apply now. The company is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing in 2018. Our client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary.
Position: Production Engineer
Salary: Based on Experience, current salary, and education
Experience Needed: 3-10 years
Location: Less than 45 minutes from Downtown Indianapolis
Bonus: Yes- Annual, KPI Driver
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering is required
- PSM Experience is highly desired
- Must have experience working in a chemical plant and heavy batch processing
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects and capital project experience
- Results oriented and driven and very stable job history
- Good problem solving skills and must have future leader visions and qualities
- Six Sigma and LEAN experience would be helpful in the role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Technical & communication skills
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 27 May 2017 20:17:06 PDT