Senior Data Integration Developer
Title: Senior Data Integration Developer
Location: Burbank, CA
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Contract Duration: ~6 Months
Rate: Sr. Level - Depends on Experience (DOE)
Work Authorization/Tax Terms: Must be authorized to work for any US employer without requiring Visa sponsorship (US Citizen, Green Card, EAD, TN, Etc.) - W2 only (No Corp-to-Corp)
The Senior Data Integration Developer will be responsible for supporting the data integration needs of Enterprise Data Warehouse and other integration solutions. Technologies include Informatica PowerCenter 9.x and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) for BI Apps 22.214.171.124.1 based on the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) technology stack. Working knowledge of Oracle EBS and Fusion Middleware required for real-time ETL processing.
This individual will work closely with the ETL Architect and DW Architect in designing robust and scalable data integration solutions based on industry best practices. The candidate must have a strong background in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts.
• Design and Build ETL / ELT solutions utilizing Data Analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Design
• Develop Informatica code, Design, Develop and modify Informatica mappings and workflows
• Develop ODI mappings using combination of out-of-the-box or custom design mappings
• ETL/ELT performance tuning and optimization
• Maintenance and support nightly batch schedule
• Support Microsoft SQLServer 2008R2 using SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL
• Leverage best practices, disciplined approaches, and standards to solving technical problems.
• Perform ongoing monitoring, optimization, and refinement of reports and BI solutions.
• Collaborate and work with cross functional IT teams.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years working in IT with a thorough understanding of SDLC methodology for implementing Data Warehousing projects
• 7+ years' experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with strong experience working with the Informatica ETL tool (design and development)
• Able to design and architect an ETL solution, including Data analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL / ELT Design using Informatica and ODI in a Data warehousing environment using Oracle and SQLServer
• Expertise in PL/SQL and T-SQL
• Strong scripting skills (Unix and Windows)
• Solid understanding of requirements for Data Quality, Metadata, Data Lineage, Operational Data Management and Operational Data Stores
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy and plan, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, ETL Error Handling, Error logging mechanisms and proactive monitoring, standards and best practices
• Knowledge of Informatica Cloud
• Knowledge of Noetix Views and Analytics a plus
• Real time data integration / Data Virtualization a plus
• Previous experience with the Oracle EBS and Business Intelligence Applications, Financial Analytics and Supply Chain are highly desirable
• Previous experience integrating with SalesForce.com highly desirable
Odesus is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing Firm. Over the course of the past 14 years, Odesus has established itself as one of the premiere firms providing services to banking, financial, entertainment and insurance clients, among other industries. Our business model is designed to provide services to a few premiere clients in a joint partnership to enhance performance and delivery. Today, the Odesus model has evolved so that we are a complete solutions provider focused on the deployment of IT professionals in a rapid and efficient process.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:56:38 PDT