Commercial Flooring Project Manager
Growing commercial flooring company in downtown Silver Spring is seeking a full-time, experienced commercial flooring project manager to run projects in the field throughout the Washington, DC area. Duties include coordinating with General Contractors, Superintendents, as well as coordinating the installation scope of work with Installers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Submitting the Samples and the products data required for the submittal process and tracking the responses to the submittals.
- Confirming the Takeoff/Estimating Quantities before placing your orders. That means doing a fresh takeoff of the entire project and comparing it with the bid takeoff.
- Placing material orders with vendors after the submittals have been approved and the contract executed to ensure timely delivery onsite to meet ROJ (Required on Job) dates
- Tracking the orders and coordinating the deliveries between the Suppliers, our Field Supervision and the GCs.
- Scheduling the Field crews for the installation of the work.
- Preparing and issuing Installers work orders
- Overseeing the field operations (manpower and installations) to guarantee the work is done according to the plans, the project specifications and the completion schedule.
- Preparing and Submitting monthly Pay Applications to the GCs
- Preparing Installers weekly pay applications based on work progress.
- Quantifying, Pricing and Submitting Change Orders in a timely manner
- Close-out the project by managing the completion of the punch list and the issuance of the warranty and maintenance files to the GC
- Keeping the PROJECT TRACKING file up-to date
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial flooring experience, preferably a flooring installation background
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of flooring material such as carpet, VCT, LVT, sheet vinyl, and tile
- Ability to read architectural drawings/blueprints
- Strong ability to manage relationships with general contractors, installers and vendors
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
Koydol is a commercial flooring and tile contractor with offices in Washington, DC and Maryland. We are active on large, highly visible commercial projects for some of the most reputable General Contractors in the area. Koydol is proud to build its reputation on a history of delivering projects on time and with the highest standard of workmanship. Because of our dedication to quality and customer service, as well as our excellent reputation in the industry, most of our work comes from repeat clients.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:05:07 PDT