Paper Converting Supervisor
Paper Machine Supervisor - Converting Lines
Our client is looking for a Paper Machine Manager to join their team. The company is profitable, stable, and rapidly expanding through 2018. The Paper Machine Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the paper machine.
* Provide leadership to machine personnel to ensure overall safe operations
* Identify developmental needs and facilitate training of machine personnel
* Develop and maintain methods for tracking and reducing operational costs
* Develop and execute strategic plans to increase overall machine efficiency
* Track and improve quality and customer relations
* All other duties assigned by upper management
* BS Degree in Engineering or technical degree
* 4 years or more of paper machine management experience (production supervisor)
* 3 years or more working in the pulp and paper industry
* Union experience is highly preferred
* 3 years or more of experience managing operators in a manufacturing plant
* Ability to lead a team of over 50 employees
* Experience working with safety systems in the paper machine equipment
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Eau Claire, WI
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:21:25 PDT