Our client is looking for a talented and energetic Fermentation Engineer to join their team.
The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018. This is a fast-track role into a leadership role over the next 3-5 years as the company experiences massive growth. The client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary. This is an urgent need for the plant and any qualified candidate will be contacted immediately for consideration. Please consider the relocation to Alabama before applying to this position. The company is looking for candidates who will relocate to advance their career.
* Provide technical leadership to improve safety, reliability, and productivity.
* Improve manufacturing processes.
* Lead PSM efforts.
* Provide technical leadership
JOB REQUIREMENTS: - You must possess all of the requirements to be considered for this position.
* BS Chemical Engineering Only
* 4-15 years of experience in process/fermentation engineering.
* 4-15 years of experience working in the chemical, GMP, or pharma manufacturing
* Very stable job history, accomplishments in your current and previous roles, and a progressive track record of success.
* Excellent communication is mandatory.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 27 May 2017 20:15:14 PDT