Our client is a packaging manufacturer who is seeking a motivated leader with a proven track record of success to help manage production plant operations. This key position reports to the Plant Manager in driving performance in all measurable areas to include safety, quality, efficiency, resource management and the execution of daily initiatives. The company is a top packaging company and an industry leader in the production of specialty containers and other products. Our client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, industry leading benefits, and a high competitive base salary. This is a fast track position and the candidate hired for this role should be ready for a higher level position over the next 3 years. The company is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing into 2017.
- Ensures all safety, productivity and quality objectives are achieved.
- Effectively plans and organizes work objectives, goals, priorities and defines employee roles and responsibilities.
- Completes review and submission of timekeeping detail, overtime approvals, payroll adjustments, and any other matters affecting team member compensation.
- Works cooperatively with other team members on continuous improvement efforts.
- Follows and enforces all corporate policies and guidelines in a consistent, fair manner for all team members and submits timely incident and corrective action records to Human Resources.
- Maintains proper safety conditions in compliance with OSHA and internal best practices.
- Investigates deviations using root-cause analysis techniques and develops corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- Ability to supervise over 30 direct reports.
- Must have an engineering degree
- Must have experience working in the industrial chemicals industry.
- 8-20 years in a production management position.
- Must have experience working in a chemical plant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and has strong Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with lean manufacturing or 5-S training.
- Positive and motivational management style.
- Must have a stable job history and progressive track record of success in chemical manufacturing.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Tue, 23 May 2017 20:17:55 PDT