Restaurant General Manager Burger King
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, Guest service and BKC compliance within the restaurant across all shifts. An RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. This position is overseen by a District Manager (DM) and directly manages Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers. This position interacts with restaurant team members, restaurant management, DM's, customers, members of the field operations team and outside vendors.
• Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize guest satisfaction
• Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards
• Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
• Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
• Maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
• Enforces compliance with government regulations, BKC Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, BKC Security
• Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
• Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
• Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
• High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
• Complete all internal certification programs
• 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
• Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
• Ability to prioritize and organize own and others' work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
• English Language Preferred
• Willingness to Travel Preferred
Founded in 1998, Genesh, Inc. is a Kansas-based franchisee of Burger King Corporation. Currently, we operate over 55 restaurants in Kansas and Missouri with new locations being opened regularly.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:10:44 PDT