SEO & Pay-Per-Click Specialist
This is an on-site job only.
The primary responsibility of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist is to work closely with members of the digital strategies team to launch and manage SEM campaigns such as Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and more.
- Work closely with Employer's online marketing team to learn about current Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter campaigns
- Creating and optimizing PPC/SEO campaigns, including keyword research
- Analyze overall effectiveness of PPC, SEO, and additional tactics in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Run landing page testing, including building and analyzing campaigns
- Manage bids and keyword position to achieve desired Return on Investment (ROI).
- Learn project and task management processes
- Production of various online marketing products, including but not limited to PPC, SEO, Local SEO, Online Media Audits.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Interested in digital marketing as a career, willing to learn quickly and work hard
- Familiar with AdWords and Analytics, have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and be able to quickly learn new skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of related experience
Bluespire Senior Marketing is located in West Hartford, CT.
Bluespire is a marketing firm focused on providing integrated sales, marketing and technology solutions to the senior living sector. We are a busy, fast-paced firm with a lot of opportunity for professionals looking for career stability in marketing working with a great client base with great people.
Our integrated approach to Sales, Marketing and Technology provides clients with the solutions they need to be successful.
West Hartford, CT
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:32:05 PDT