Construction Site Supervisor
Construction Site Supervisor
Growing Chicago-based construction, equipment and service organization serving the banking industry seeks construction supervisor experienced in all facets of general construction. Our success has been based on putting our clients first and having a positive work environment. Looking for a positive hands on individual with a construction background or with the aptitude for construction, but not currently in the industry. All experience levels welcome to apply.
Site Supervisor Duties:
- Oversee the construction activities that take place on the worksite and will be involved in the supervision of subcontractors and co-workers
- Assure goals of projects are implemented and completed
- Deliver projects on time and on budget per construction budgets
- Ensure quality workmanship that meets required specifications
- Create and manage schedules and phasing plans for timely execution of projects
- Ability to implement and oversee construction efforts at multiple work sites.
- Identifies and shares creative opportunities for value engineering
- Keep Project Management informed of all aspects of projects and activities
- Assure punch list and inspections are completed
- Works with city inspectors to ensure we meet all code requirements and pass inspections
- Maintains and reinforces safety protocol
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The Construction Site Supervisor will be required to have the following:
- Positive attitude and willingness to encourage co-workers
- Excellent communications skills
- Established credibility and integrity
- Experience in supervising construction projects
- Diligent with paperwork and procedures
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- The willingness to accept other job responsibilities as needed
- Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
- Ability to evaluate craftsmanship
- Ability to organize time, material, and labor
- The ability to multitask and supervise numerous crews handling a variety of tasks
- Thorough knowledge of all facets of construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, and other construction related software
- Excellent understanding of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, foundations, carpentry and masonry work
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Excellent management skills in construction, project management or related industries
- Knowledge of business ownership in the construction industry and interested in opportunity use personal experience with an established company
- Must have basic hand tools
- Travel both in an out of state required
- Flexible work hours required - may include days, nights, and weekends
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with company driving policy
- Pass drug test
- Background check
Work laptop, phone, vehicle provided, competitive salary, company contributed health/dental insurance, and 401K.
With more than 40 years in business, nobody has more experience. Bancare has been your local ally in the bank equipment business since 1972. Our client relationships span years and even decades, which is a testament to our sales and service philosophy.
We deliver personal service and individual, quality attention. As our client, you will have one Bancare professional designated to serve as your partner and point person. Your Bancare representative will take the time to learn about your organization, discuss your requirements, and recommend solutions that meet your needs, your timeline, and your budget. When you need answers and results, you will always know where to turn and who will respond. This practical approach to partnership enables us to support you with speed and accuracy.
We provide comprehensive sales and installation solutions. Bancare addresses challenges of all types and sizes. Whether you are upgrading a single location or outfitting a new branch office, we offer the latest equipment and CAD-rendered system designs customized to fit your needs. From construction site preparation to retro-fits and final installation, Bancare will carefully oversee the installation process from beginning to end. Additionally, we service all equipment - ,"even the competition',s.
Our Service Department delivers responsive, top-quality work. Our certified service technicians have more than 60 years of experience in the bank equipment and service industry. Bancare continually invests in the ongoing training and certification necessary for technicians to properly service and maintain your equipment. Rest assured that your service needs will be handled quickly, efficiently, and professionally, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Facility Maintenance is cost-effective. Our annual maintenance agreements are designed specifically to fit your facility needs. This minimizes cost.
Arlington Heights, IL
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:42:49 PDT