Watson Electrical Construction Co. LLC is looking for a motivated person for ELECTRICAL FOREMAN in Charleston, SC and the surrounding area. Requires 3 years minimum experience. Must have a valid driver's license and high school diploma/GED.
Work will consist of new construction, remodeling, inspections, maintenance and repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial industries.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Must have significant knowledge of NEC (NFPA 70), common installation methods, and techniques.
- Examine electrical systems and their components, diagnose problems, recommend solutions and implement corrections
- Follow prescribed safety procedures
- Capability to use a variety of power tools and testing equipment
- Read and interpret specifications, blueprints, work orders, manuals, and written instructions.
- Must be able to bend conduit
- Troubleshooting skills are required
- Experience with data wiring a plus
- Install conduit and wire
- Lead and work along with a crew
DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED. Competitive wages based on experience. Benefits package includes health/life/dental insurance, group banking and payroll direct deposit, paid vacation and holidays, as well as 401(k) plan with company matching. Apply in person only Monday thru Friday at 3215 Fortune Dr., Suite 109, N. Charleston, NC, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, from 4/28/17 through 6/9/17.
Watson Electrical is an EOE/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Since 1935, Watson Electrical Construction Company has been leading the Southeast in electrical construction, service and maintenance by offering comprehensive, world-class electrical services in South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.
Headquartered in Wilson, NC, Watson Electrical operates 11 local divisions throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. With the skills and capacity to provide professional electrical construction services on projects of any size or scope, we offer turnkey electrical services from pre-construction planning, to facility construction, to ongoing maintenance.
Please visit our website www.watsonelec.com to further research Watson Electrical.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 06:18:09 PDT