Production- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts
Express Employment has evaluation hire opportunities on all three shifts! We are interviewing skilled production and assembly candidates for one of our client facilities. These positions will include assembly of various products according to specified guidelines and as directed by management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read the Manufacturing Process Sheet (MPS) to determine what process and procedures are needed.
- Have all required supplies and tools needed to perform necessary job duties per the MPS. Necessary supplies and tools are provided.
- Report to assigned workstation five (5) minutes prior to the start of shift to review workload with previous Assembly Operator. Do not leave workstation or machine without supervisor's knowledge.
- Verify that all required items are at workstation.
- Visually inspect product for cosmetic defects.
- Complete assembly job per work instructions as described in the MPS.
- Package acceptable products.
- Report any problems with machine or product to the shift supervisor, set-up technician, and/or inspector.
- Keep work area and machine clean. This includes floor, workstation, and surrounding areas.
- Turn in all supplies and tools, at the end of the shift.
Call our South Omaha Express Employment office to schedule your interview today!
Express Employment Professionals began franchising in 1983 and is the largest privately held staffing firm in North America. Our ownership team operates 2 locations at 6157 Center St. and 13512 West Center Rd. In 2015 Express put nearly 600,000 people to work worldwide.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 07:48:56 PDT