Quality Assurance Analyst - Senior Level -- WMATA 062216-008
Development and implementation of scanning and archive tools to support multiple projects to digitize, automate, and reduce the use of paper within different functional areas of WMATA including: Accounts Payable, Bus Maintenance, Rail Operations, MTPD, Human Resources, Plant Maintenance, and others.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
Quality Assurance Analyst - Senior Level (TOG1, 188.8.131.52.2)
Tasks Specific to this requirement:
1. Eight or more years of experience
2. Experience with HP automated testing toolkit
3. Experience with black box and white box testing
4. Knowledge and experience in database technology and writing test scripts including SQL, queries and creating test data
5. Experience in all phases of Application Life cycle including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance
6. Experience in developing IT test criteria, IT test plans and conducting application testing with expert level experience in designing, implementing and documenting IT test plans and IT test cases
7. Experience in Windows, LINUX, and UNIX
8. Ability to scope, plan and schedule activities related to software quality assurance, testing and configuration management
9. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:08:02 PDT