CONTROLLER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY (MEMPHIS)
KPower Global Logistics is looking to hire a controller for it's fast paced growing company. Located in Memphis TN
- Financial Controller Responsibilites include:
- Managing all financial and accounting operations.
- Coordinating and directling the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly finacial statements.
We are lookiing for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management. This ihcludes all corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting. Budgets, forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Controller responsibilites will also include financial risk management.
- Managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ability to work as a team player with all the dvisions of K Power
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position please email resume. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly
Third Party Logistics provider that specializes in staffing, warehousing, transportation and more!
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:00:46 PDT