Summary: Coordinate all construction activities with subcontractors, ensuring work is completed within quality and timeframe expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• With direction from the Project Manager, plans weekly project activities and provides direction to the subcontractors on the work to be performed.
• Monitors the project schedule and notifies the Project Manager of status towards completing plan activities.
• Conducts onsite walkthroughs on a regular basis with the clients to ensure their understanding of the project and their satisfaction.
• Conducts weekly safety and planning meetings with subcontractors.
• Coordinates and manages the scheduling of subcontractor work.
• Monitors the quality and progress of all construction work and provides updates to the Project Manager.
• Identifies and informs the Project Manager of the need for change orders as appropriate, based on the project needs or client requests.
• Coordinates the final onsite construction activities, such as obtaining Certificates of Occupancy and creating and managing the completion of the Punch List.
• Manages the completion of the Punch List.
• Conducts ongoing project checks after onsite construction is complete for a period of time, as directed by the Project Manager; coordinate with the Project Manager if further attention is needed.
• Participates in project evaluation sessions and uses the information on future projects.
• Compiles paperwork for the above responsibilities and provides it to the Project Manager.
• All other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachleror's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, mechanical Engineering, Facilities Management or similar required
Minimum 3 year construction management experience required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong communication abilities with proven ability to collaborate across many company areas
• Must be able to navigate various construction software, designed for field use
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:45:29 PDT